- Do not force the roller onto your skin, mild pressure only.
- Roll 10 times horizontally and vertically at the same intensity.
- If your skin is sensitive, apply numbing cream before the treatment.
- Do not use Derma roller every day.
- This product can be used repeatedly but is strictly for personal use.
- Disinfect derma roller before use.
- If you are not sure about the size you require or you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before you begin to use the Derma roller.
- Create a sterile environment. Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash the treatment area thoroughly, and dry with a clean towel. Be sure to clean a designated surface to place the things you’ll need during the process.
- Apply a thin layer of topicaine numbing gel to the treatment area. This step is only necessary for a deep, intense treatment; therefore it only needs to be done once a week. Wipe off any excess gel with a paper towel.
- Roll the derma roller in different directions on the skin—four rolls vertically, horizontally and both diagonals should be sufficient enough to ensure desired results and stimulate collagen formation in the skin. Do not press too hard, but apply a significant amount of pressure. If you use your derma roller without the topicaine gel, less pressure should be applied.
- Wash the area with cold water, and dry gently with a clean washcloth. Apply a quality moisturizer or lotion, preferably with vitamins C and E for best results. If you’ve used the topicaine gel during your treatment, use an antibacterial cream followed by a quality moisturizer.